ROFLOL!!!

César
Panama City, Florida

-- -----Original Message-----
-- From: tom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 8:43 PM
--
-- > -----Original Message-----
-- > From: Bill Owens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- >
-- >
-- > Late next month I'll be receiving radioactive seed
-- implants to treat
-- > prostate cancer.  Any suggestions on how to see if this
-- > small amount of
-- > radiation will fog film?  I'm thinking sitting in a dark
-- > room, pressing a
-- > lens  against the affected area and exposing a few frames.
-- > Do you folks
-- > think the metal body of the camera or the metal shutter
-- > blades or the
-- > metallic cannister would block the radiation?  If so, how
-- > about using the
-- > Spotmatic with the fabric shutter?
--
-- What you want to do is sit naked on a piece of 8x10 film for 10
-- minutes, sort of as if you're photocopying your butt.