I like it a lot.

I don't really think of it as "street photography" (and I say that not as
a criticism, just an observation).  It's more "architectural" insofar as
the subject of the shot is the plaza, and it's geometrical lines.  The two
people, and the umbrella are integral parts of the photo to me sure;  in
fact I think your sense of timing, capturing them where you did vis-a-vis
the geometry of the plaze is amazing.  Also, the tilt of the geometric
lines, the vertical bodies is wonderful - for me it puts some amount of
tension (that's not really what I mean, but I don't know what other word
to use) in the scene.

I guess I'm saying all of this to tell you that I wouldn't worry about the
"no faces are shown" thing.  For this shot, the human forms in the photo
work perfectly, imho.  You're not trying to say anything about the people
or their personalities per se, but rather, you're portraying them and
their relationship with the architecture of the plaza.  Am I making
sense?  <vbg>

Anyway, lovely shot, Boris.

ciao,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert