On 28 Jul 2003 at 19:10, Amita Guha wrote:

> Cotty, did you by any chance visit Urquhart Castle? Because I understand
> there's a new visitor's center there.

We were there today, Vera and I. The boys wanted to scale the walls
too, while Elin went with Steve and Alma back to the house.

The visitor's center is basically a café and souvenir shop. There is
also a theater showing a 8 minute film on the history of the castle.

However, the boys ran up and down, played Harry Potter scenes and the
attack on Helm's Deep from Lord of the Rings and had a great time in
general. It was great fun watching them. The castle's history is
quite interesting too, but the kids really stole the show.

cheers,
Jostein

--
Photos at: http://www.oksne.net