Hah! You want heated controversy on this list, just hint at "gee you enn
ess." Gasp!
All the [deleted deleteds] come out of the woodwork!
They scream like you pulled all their short ones out in one grab!

I still drink Moosehead, if I can find it.

If I can't find that, I drink St. Paulies Girl, or Steinlager.
And, in recognition of Tom's good taste,  Pilsner Urquel.

Saturdays I frequently go to a local pub, and have any of a number of
excellent pulled British or Irish ales. But, those are consumed on
premises, so it's less often than I'd prefer...  <smile>

keith whaley