Hi everyone,

I am a newbie who has got interested in photography quite recently.
I have been using a camera for more than 5 years now but it was mostly
to take group pictures of family and "touristy" snaps to show where
all I went and what all I did :-)

http://www.photo.net/shared/community-member?user_id=748579

I would really like to hear from you guys. I have been on the list for
a few months now. Don't think twice before sending negative, most
damnest of all remarks (ref: thread on please comments). I would
appreciate if you tell me how to improve the composition, technique,
get better exposure and in general, photographs that appeal to some.
I understand that "to each his own" but still, right now my pics
don't even appeal that much to me!

Thanks a lot!
Gaurav

PS: Thanks to Wendy from whom I bought my ME Super + 50mm f/1.7 recently.

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
  -- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949