> I believe it's the Z-1p had too much vibration. I was trying to take some
> bird shots with F*300/4.5 +A2X-S. All slides came back with visible
> "double-images" whch are the indication of vibration. I then tried the same
> technique with MX and all came out vibration free.

I've found the 1.7AF works extremely well with the A 300/2.8, even on a PZ-1p
(although nowadays I usually use the MZ-S with that combination).

I haven't tried it with the A 200/2.8 yet, but I'll almost certainly test
that pairing on the *ist-D as a lighter alternative, taking advantage of
the focal-length multiplier of the digital body.  And I'm definitely looking
forward to getting a wider range of AF options.  I haven't seen the sensor
pattern yet, but I'm hoping there's a sensor lower in the frame than those
in the MZ-S.