> Gotta remember that the SRP of the 10D is £1500 - STREET price is £1250.
> Once initial demand has passed (possibly even before), I can see the
> istD selling for £1200 or maybe even less...

It is just that the SRP of £1,400 appeared to be a lot higher than many
UK photo magazines had been suggesting!

I am waiting to see what the online dealer who sold me the *ist SLR at a
great price is going to sell the *istD at.

The *ist SLR camera was being discounted as soon as it was available for
sale and I am hoping the same thing will happen with the *istD, although
if it is going to be in short supply this might not be likely.

In addition I am checking on a number of German online retailers to see
what their prices are going to be,

Harry

Harold Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>