From: Harold Owen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 September 2003 16:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: *istD German Dealers price 1699 euros

I have just noticed that a German dealer has just included the pricing
of the Pentax *istD on his website, it works out at 1.699.00 euros for
the body which includes 'MwSt' (VAT ?).

This equates to approximately £1,174 which is a vast improvement over
the UK list price of £1,400.

This particular dealer also ships to the UK and as VAT is paid at source
there should not be any additional taxes to pay here in the UK.

I am waiting to see what a number of other German dealers will be
selling at and of course the street price here in the UK.

Harry

Harold Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>