My salesman at Kerrisdale cameras has told me the release date has been delayed yet again until the end of September. He didn't say, however, what year that will be. We've been waiting for a damn digital camera since, what, Spring 2001? I wonder how many P people will bail in the meantime.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the new Canon will be in next week! They announce it, and a couple of weeks later, poof, there it is, live and in person. They don't seem to be affected by these disasterous delays. And in the meantime, I'll probably have to buy another couple of hundred bucks worth of bloody film, not not mention two trips downtown to the lab, and parking, and scanning, and etc., etc.

This camera better be bloody good after all this.

Annoyed at Pentax yet again, Cameron