There's also Breezebrowser, Yarc and a few others. Phase One's Capture
One and Breeze are very popular.

I like Phase One, but it's not worth $500 more than the free Canon
software, which works fine but is a little pokey. I don't like BB's
interface, but I'll use it on pics that need a little noise reduction.

There's a capture one "lite" that might be of interest. I don't use it
because it will only batch process like 20 at a time or something like
that...

tv