Now that my university email account is expiring, I'm going to need to get
a different address through another provider.  I'm currently using PINE in
a Unix window, and I love it.  I love how I have to use the keyboard for
everything, and how easy it is to move among hundreds of messages.  Can
anyone recommend a similar program that works under Windows 98SE?  Failing
that, which net-based email program is easiest for handling the hundreds
of messages that the PDML can generate each day?

I use Hotmail for PDML only, and it is fine except it got trillions of junk mails each day. MS must be selling our email addresses for money. For reliable and personal emails, I use Yahoo.

Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan