Hi!

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:47:16 +0100
 "Rob Brigham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there a product which lets you browse this stuff? I have just tried
this and it seems OK, but it's a pain to have to open each image one by
one then bring up information, then go into EXIF information. What
would be ideal would be if PSP indicated the presence of EXIF data in
the browse window and let you right click the thumbnail and view EXIF
without opening the file. Is there a product like that?

I am not aware of such a program because I never faced a problem you face. But it most probably exists.

This is what came out of Google "EXIF browser":

http://www.software-factory.ch/software/exifbrowser/exifbrowser_software_en.htm

http://home.pacbell.net/michal_k/

Boris