Rob wrote:-

> 63,64 at 1600 ISO also still have the EXIF.

Rob, I have downloaded a number of your images and see that images
IMGP0047, IMGP0049, IMGP0063 and IMGP0064 all have EXIF information
attached to them. Not sure about the rest as I only downloaded the
larger files.

I used Picture Window Pro 3.5 to adjust curves and the images look
excellent, I was impressed with image no IMGP0077 taken at iso3200 after
adjusting curves and using Photo Brush 2.1 to remove noise using the
'auto clean skin' feature of that program the image is very good.

Harry

--
Harold Owen