Never in dim light, but also (some) trouble in bright light.
Hans B.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Lon Williamson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: woensdag 17 september 2003 12:50
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Re: An outing with an MX.

You say this was in the evening.  In dim lighting conditions,
you should have no trouble seeing an MX's LEDs.  At least,
in my experience (I own three of 'em).  In bright light, yup,
the LEDS can look a little dim.  Bright light is where needles
(KX, etc) shine.  Anyone else have problems with MX LEDs in dim
light?