Hi William,

since you wrote so convincingly a 90 degree tilt was possible, I had a look
at my 128RC Manfrotto videohead and low and behold: with some arranging of
the handle a 90 degree tilt was possible. Thanks! Now what to do with the
photohead? I think I'll keep that for keeps. Never know when it may come in
handy.

:-)

Paul Delcour