I think then the viewfinder on a photocamera is very different from a
camcorder's. The former is merely a rough reminder what the picture will
look like, the latter is, for me, an absolute neccesity because to me it's
like watching TV, be it small, by which I can very well judge the resulting
shoot.

Still, the folding screen allows for the camera to be held high above your
head, to get over crowds, and get an idea of the picture. You know the
newsreporters just clicking ahead with their highheld cameras. It'll turn
out pretty right anyway.

:-)

Paul Delcour