Hi!

Peter, I just did not know that 2x applies not only to focal length but to other parameters as well. I actually thought that the light loss is __totally__ different parameter that varies from converter to converter.

That's because the only converter I have, that being Panagor Macro Converter, has different light loss depending on chosen magnification factor...

Boris

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:27:31 -0400