I just sent this question to the seller.  Should be interesting to see
what he says.

"Will this Heine condenser work with *any* phase objective?  I need to
know specifically if it will work with a Weitznel Schlong objective circa
1976.  I realize that you won't know the answer yourself, so please ask
your professional and let me know what he says.  I may be willing to pay a
lot of money for this condenser ($700+ US), so I thank you for your prompt
reply in this matter."

Thanks,

Chris