I've hankered for a Lotus Seven for half my life, it seems!
Once I think they offered a kit for a fairly reasonable price.
Don't know what they did...deliver this huge crate to your front lawn?
Hell, I'd have had to quit work for 6 or so months, to build the car.

But talk about raw fun!
I suspect one of the few cars that might match it in pur sang fun would
have been an early 4-banger Morgan.

Ahhh, the good old days...

keith