I've been agonizing over an upgrade to an auto-focus camera (I own a ZX-M).
Found a good price for the ZX-5n at B&H photo.  US$280 for new with date
back and US warranty (i called and verified that).  I think these usually go
for $330 mail order. Thought I'd let the list know.

www.bhphotovideo.com

Now what do I do? MZ-S, PZ-1p, ZX-5n ?????  I can only afford to buy one
camera. If the MZ-S comes in at a street price of ~US$900 I doubt I'd
purchase one. If I could get a MZ-S for US$700 I might go for it.  But I
could get a ZX-5n and a nice limited lens for the same money. Decisions,
decisions????  I really like what I see in the MZ-S user interface so far
... any word on a MZ-S sibling that might fall between the ZX-5n and MZ-S in
price?

Eric