From: Eric Lawton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 10:25 AM
Subject: ZX-5n - Good price at B&H photo

: I've been agonizing over an upgrade to an auto-focus camera (I own a
ZX-M).
: Found a good price for the ZX-5n at B&H photo.  US$280 for new with date
: back and US warranty (i called and verified that).  I think these usually
go
: for $330 mail order. Thought I'd let the list know.
:
: www.bhphotovideo.com
:
: Now what do I do? MZ-S, PZ-1p, ZX-5n ?????  I can only afford to buy one
: camera. If the MZ-S comes in at a street price of ~US$900 I doubt I'd
: purchase one. If I could get a MZ-S for US$700 I might go for it.  But I
: could get a ZX-5n and a nice limited lens for the same money. Decisions,
: decisions????  I really like what I see in the MZ-S user interface so far
: ... any word on a MZ-S sibling that might fall between the ZX-5n and MZ-S
in
: price?
:
: Eric