I wrote:
> I was out at Office Depot today and saw a variety of paper trimmers, ranging
> from about $10 to about $100, made by Fiskars, Rotatrim & Xacto.

After reading the input from the list, I went back to Office Depot this
weekend. I ended up w/ a $10-ish X-acto Personal paper trimmer. It's comes w/ a
sliding blade (plus 1 refill) and is capable of cutting 11-inch prints. Have
been using it a bit and I quite like it. It can cut narrow little strips and
it's not too difficult to tell where to cut.

Pat in SF