The one in the auction is a new style, or atleast it looks newer.  It's
also a K-mount too, and the lens is the only K-mount 58mm I can think of.
58mm (along with 55mm) used to be popular focal lengths but now it seems
hardly anyone makes them anymore, and I don't have any idea why.

Oh, BTW here is an auction for what appears to be the same camera, but M42
mount.  Probably about the only M42 camera you can buy new nowadays:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1221576960

Todd

<<<
Here's the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1222635295

<<<<

New style or old.  I had a Moscow Olympics commerative edition of a Zenit
with an Industar lens.  kinda klunky but everything worked and it does take
M42 lenses if that is your objective.  BTW the Industar was a pretty decent
lens itself.  The new ones are a bit more modern and I don't know anything
about them except they are still fully manual.  For not alot of money and if
you need a M42 body it could be fun.

Jerry in Houston
<<<<