Bob W said:
[...] So I made a
list of words from some web dictionaries, stripped out everything
except the nouns, took out compounds like 'tuckerbox', leaving 'box', and
removed those which I know to be already plural (gateaux etc.). Although
it's far from complete as a list of words it does seem to suggest that
ox/oxen is unique.

http://www.web-options.com/x-nouns.html

Now let's have a discussion about more than one 'fellatrix'.
"Fellatrices" for the latin inclined; alternatively, something that doesn't belong in a family list like this ;-)

In a similar anatomical area, it's good to see that well-known term of endearment "bollix" on the list, but "banjax" doesn't belong: it's a verb.

Okay, maybe I should go back to talking about camerae now ;-)
--
Kristian