Boris Liberman wrote:

> Hi!
>
> ft> I must say, I really liked that little body (the MV, that is - of course I
> ft> ~love~ my MX).
>
> Could someone please, off-list is necessary, explain me the fine
> difference between "like" and "love"? I can look up the dictionary,
> but I want to know the real life details. This is serious request.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Boris.

On list, if we limit the discussion to cameras, you'd sell a camera you
merely "like," if circumstances arise.
Provided you don't use it for business, etc.
On the other hand, if you really, really like a camera a lot, or "love"
it, the depth of "like" is so entrenched you'll probably never sell it.
Keep it and use it forever, and be very pleased in the process.
Much like a boy- or girlfriend, or wife/husband, I'd say. . .

Just my two cents. . .

keith whaley