> I definitely have more bottles than camera gear. :(

A quick survey of the shelf here shows:

Glenmorangie 12 yr (Madeira), Tmnavulin, Glenkinchie, Glenmorangie 18,
Abelour, Highland Park, Glen Lochy, Linkwood, Glen Moray, Mortlach,
Glen Mhor, Glenturret, Lagavulin 16, Single-single, Caol Ila 17,
Laphroig, Talisker, The Edradour, Glenmorangie (Sherry), Bowmore,
Gloen Mhor 20, Bowmore again, and Springbank. Plus the Glenmorangie
1971 single-cask bottling and the large (gallon) bottle of Glenlivet
I use when I'm adding anything other than a little water (or, on hot
days, maybe a small amount of ice).