>Well, yes. Picture quality is why I chose Pentax rather than Canon or Nikon
in the first place.
Contax would have been my second choice, but I couldn't afford the lenses.

>Most photographers, if they stopped to think about it, are in the enviable
position of being able to choose a camera system based on what kind of
pictures the lenses (and now sensors) make.
Most photographers actually choose their systems based on a camera body's
feature set, which may have absolutely nothing to do with what they will use
the camera for.

>William Robb

I am just curious how you (and Graywolf and whoever) would describe the
Pentax "look." How you would describe its "picture quality" as, say, contrasted to
Canon's. (Film and/or digital.)

I don't think I've ever heard you fully elucidate that. Or if I have, it
didn't penetrate my scattered mind. :-)

Marnie aka Doe