Hi List,

I'd like to thank publicly Pentaxclover, he posted a message
about a LX for sale cheap in France last friday.
I emailed him privately, and he gave me the phone number
of the seller, I called and found out that he was pretty close
to Paris, so went to have a look at this LX on saturday afternoon.
I met the seller, a old guy that was switching to pentax autofocus bodies...
The LX that was for sale was serial 5309xxx, with the meter activation
on the prism release button, and I think the new shutter design.
As a bonus it came with a FA-1W prism, the original box, manual,
and bill of sale.

Well Albano, can you add a LX to your PDML body stats ?

So, this buy was not exactly planned, and I have now to sell
one of my MX and a few lenses...

Pentax MX body (chrome style), with Pentax SMC-M 50mm f1.7, very good condition.
The shutter lock doesn't lock...otherwise meter accurate, foam replaced a few
years ago. I'm asking $130 for the set (body+lens)

Pentax SMC-M 40-80mm macro f2.8-4, very good condition, $45
Pentax SMC-M 135mm f3.5 with original hard case, lens in like-new condition, $40
Pentax SMC-M 100m f2.8 with original hard case, good used condition, $80

So if anyone is interested, please email me privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I have pictures readily available for the lenses and will soon have for the MX body.

Regards
Jerome