----- Original Message -----
From: "Shel Belinkoff"
Subject: LX & 43mm

> This weekend I once again used the 43mm Ltd on an LX body.
This is
> the third time I've used the combination.  It is so sweet.
The lens
> focuses quickly with just a fingertip action, and is so
perfectly
> balanced on the camera I'm almost moved to tears.  By all
means, if
> you can, try this combination.
> --

Sure Shel, I would love to. You still havemy address? I have the
LX, just send that 43 up here, I'll gladly give it a whirl.
I would add that the LX and the 77mm is also a swell
combination. I used the 77 at the wedding on Saturday for almost
all the portraits. Have I mentioned how very sharp this lens is?
If I haven't, let me assure you that this lens is very sharp.
Really, very sharp.
So, there I was, shooting away with the 77, when I decided I
wanted the 50mm lens for a few pictures. Without thinking, I
took the lens off the camera, handed it to my wife and asked her
to exchange it for the 50mm. (I still haven't had the gumption
to tell her about this little purchase). Anyway, she didn't even
bat an eye, just handed me the 50mm and capped the 77 and put it
in the bag for me.
Yahoo!!
William Robb