On 13/11/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>Honestly - with my MZ-5n I was very satisfied with the 28mm of my 28-
>105PZ concerning wide angle. But it took only one day to change that:
>When I tried this preproduction *istD with its 18-35 lens, I made the
>mistake and put the 18-35 on my MZ-5n. After that I did wonder, why I
>don't own a lens wider than 28mm... :-)

A couple of years ago I sold a Pentax 17mm f/4 for list member Albano
Garcia. When he sent it to me, I tried it on the LX and I was bowled over
- it was a wonderful lens with some amazing converging parallels to be
seen - I was really impressed.

I think the FA20mm is pretty nice and if I was shooting full frame Pentax
or film, that would be my wide of choice.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__
Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk