I'm not sure if they are MV lights but they look like them.What ever hockey arena's use
these
days.<vbg>

Thanks for the samples Wendy. My main plan is for the B&W,her Mom likes my B&W.:-)
I think i'll put a shorter lens on the D1 and use digital for any presentations or
candids,if i can get back
stage.They have it all changed around and even have security this year.<g>

I'll check the schedule for the dogs.My friend shows early so i';ll be there around
7am.

Dave

                                > Beware of mercury vapour! Does some pretty
weird stuff.
> http://www.muddypawz.net/dfst3
>
> I'd play safe and go for the 3200 B&W. You may be disappointed with the colour shots
> if
the lighting's like I had. Last time I was shooting in an arena (see above) I was only
getting 1/350 at 2.8 so it would appear that it's pretty bright in the Palace. Won't
harm
to try both if you're able but my first choice would be the B&W.

> While you're there, pop over and take a look at the agility. A few of my friends
> will be
there competing.

> Wendy
>
> > Subject: Gasp - a film question
> >
> >             Just wondering if i'm going to experience problems at my venue Sunday.
> >
> > Location is the Royal Winter Fair in Toronto,indoor venue in the horse palace(yes
> > they
> > have palaces
> > for them.lol)It was and still is after reno's, a hockey rink but with some new
> > seating
and
> > upgraded
> > lighting.There is no outside light influence as in the arena up north i frequent.
> >
> > My quiry is:I am planing to shoot either 3200 B&W or 1600 Fuji colour.My spot meter
gave