Hi,

I think the first page should show a picture from each category. This
should persuade us that it's worth the effort to click on the links
and look at the next page. "Content, now" should be your motto.

The pictures on the index pages look quite nice, but the thumbnails
are far too big. People won't bother to wait for your photos to
download; they'll click out and go somewhere else. In fact, I see
they're not really thumbnails, but just resized version of the main
photos. They're over 230k each. This is bigger than you need. The PUG
guidelines produce a good-sized small file at about 70k, iirc. That
loads quite quickly without any serious loss of quality on the
monitor. The thumbnails should be about 3k, in my opinion.

Hope this helps,

Bob