Hi Ann
I use two products from Hamrik.Vueslide which is a small free program that ONLY does a
slide show,
(about 500K)and Vueprint,which does slide shows and a few other things,like file
adjustments etc.I put
the first one on CD's i sell at shows and use the later for customers to view their
pictures on site.
I think i payed $30-40 for Vueprint.Vueslide should work for you.

You can downmload them of of his site.

Dave