Keith Whaley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Ann Sanfedele wrote:
>>
>> Mark Roberts wrote:

>> > I just checked it in MSIE and Mozilla (on Windows, admittedly) and it
>> > seems fine. Anyway, I never use fixed font sizes so you can easily scale
>> > the text size up or down in your browser (all my pages are designed to
>> > be adaptable for people with visual impairments and other disabilities,
>> > wherever possible).
>>
>> Mark, it may be the colors that are the problem, not the font size....
>> In Netscape there  is a lot of royal blue on black  - looks pretty but hard to
>> read.
>
>While I've experienced that contrast phenomenon, in this case it was a
>matter of the text body fonts displaying so small, maybe 2 point at the
>largest, and looking broken up. . .
>I've got my browser set to "use page-specified fonts, including Dynamic fonts."
>I thought that would cover all bases, but apparently not. . .

Well I don't have any page-specified fonts at all: they're all specified
in the style sheet (and non-CSS browsers should just use their own
default fonts). I think I'll have to drag out the old Mac we have around
here and connect it to the router to see how things look. I think we
have a pretty old version of Netscape (version 4.something) on it so
that should help, too.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing