On 30/11/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>Cheers to you, Cotty. Time to fill the glass. It is a holiday weekend
>over here.

Down the hatch old boy. I know - I grew up in CA and I remember it well.
As Brits abroad we would saunter down to H Salt fish and chips. Well,
could hardly give thanks for being delivered from ourselves, could we ;-)

Actually I have this nifty little desk top app that shows me where it is
night and where it is day across the world, so I know which good little
boys and girls are in bed, and which bad ones are still up at 4 am here!
You know who you are !!

www.hourworld.com

Cheers,
  Cotty