Hey Tan! I heard reviews of dirtcheap too. Generally excellent. Only thing
is it doesn't seem as cheap as it's supposed to be? I just looked to
compare, I bought my 5n at PC for 650, at dirtcheap it was 670. I got my
Sigma EX 28-70 2.8 for 950, dirtcheap has it for 970. And that excludes
postage doesn't it? And that was when I discovered (too late) B&H had that
lens for roughly USD350 including postage (maybe USD400 including whatever
tax they want to put on it)!! Talk about falling off cloud 9.. So that's
when I decided to ignore Aussie sites for future mailorder. Btw, I can't
seem to find a price for the 360fgz on dirtcheap? I know it's about AUD450,
and I'm wrapped I got mine off an Ebayer (in a non-ebay sale) for only
AUD200, in great condition, albeit without the soft case.. Oh also, another
site you might want to check, http://shop.centre.net.au/index.html . A
cursory inspection sees slightly cheaper prices for the mentioned items than
dirtcheap. Not to mention the fact they seem to sell just about anything you
can think of (maybe not apples ;))..

Anyway, I can afford not to pay too close attention to the mailorder scene
these days. I know exactly where my next buys are coming from. I want a
Singh-Ray Blue Gold 77mm polariser (for wide angle) which seems to come up
over and over again in several landscape photography sites I've visited,
http://www.singh-ray.com/goldnbluearticle.html
and two or three ND Grad filters and a Cokin P holder
http://www.singh-ray.com/grndgrads.html
to bring along for a 4 day camping/kayaking trip up at Cooloola come
Australia day (I hear some places the water is so black and reflective that
you can't tell what is reflection and what isn't!)
The thing with those purchases is I won't have to deal with as much
organisational bureaucracy (as B&H/dirtcheap/Adorama etc..). I hear the
Singh Ray service is top notch, and if you call them, you're more than
likely to speak to Mr Singh himself..
If I have my finances in order by then, I'll probably want a Sigma EX 17-35
2.8-4 (the new 77mm version) but I'm guessing it won't be out b4 the trip,
so I'm not going to let myself too fussed. Sigh! So many things to get..
Winning a certain Chrissy $30 million Gold Lotto would be nice.. Then my
main decision-to-make would be what colour I want my Pentax cabinet to be,
and whether I want that same colour for my Canon, Leica, Nikon, Hasselblad,
Bronica etc. cabinets..

:)
Ryan