Hey I put this at the bottom of a previous post- think it might get a bit
more attention in a thread of its own, so:

This company has a freaky price- USD$1149 for the *ist D body.. Found it
thru Froogle.com. Is it genuine?? Anyone?
http://www.amphotoworld.com/product.asp?id=pnistdigital&l=Froogle

I just checked with reseller ratings on a scale of 0.00 - 10.00 they scored
a 0.90. I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. I believe they are one
on the NYC mail order stores that give the industry a bad name.

Butch

Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself.

Hermann Hesse (Demian)