On 3/12/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>> >We've got plenty of time to work out sleeping arrangements.
>>
>> Agreed. I'm flexible.
>

>So am I.
>
>Looks like there will be plenty of accomodation at GFM.
>I will most likely bring a tent too. I plan to spend two weeks on
>american soil,
>and it might come in handy where ever the soil is suitable...:-)

You're all turning into Brits!

'After you'

'No, after you.'

'No no, I insist.'

'No no - I  must insist'

'No - please, really, after you'

'No no, honestly, please, after you'

'No, I couldn't possibly old boy, after you please'

'No no no, I really mean it please, absolutely after youuuuuuuu'

And now for something completely different. Mark Roberts in tights.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__
Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk