-- -----Original Message-----
-- From: Cotty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 11:29 AM
--
-- On 3/12/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:
--
-- >> >We've got plenty of time to work out sleeping arrangements.
-- >>
-- >> Agreed. I'm flexible.
-- >
-- >
-- >So am I.
-- >
-- >Looks like there will be plenty of accomodation at GFM.
-- >I will most likely bring a tent too. I plan to spend two weeks on
-- >american soil,
-- >and it might come in handy where ever the soil is suitable...:-)
--
-- You're all turning into Brits!
--
-- 'After you'
--
-- 'No, after you.'
--
-- 'No no, I insist.'
--
-- 'No no - I  must insist'
--

What would be completely different about Mark Roberts in tights?

Working off a sugar high from some cake,

Cesar
Panama City, Florida