Tom,

Do you tend to fill all the cards on 1 wedding?  What would the
average number of shots be?  Seems like you mentioned one time about
1200.  Is that in the right ballpark?

Thanks,

Bruce

t> Usually I try and bring 2 bags, one for empty cards, one for full
t> cards.

t> If I forget the 2nd bag, I just put them back in the cases upside down
t> so I know which is which.

t> I carry 16 cards.

t> tv