frank

From: Bob Walkden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<snip>
You can see it in use in the same way on a lot
of older buildings here in Britain and other parts of Europe. Ironically,
given the Nazi association, the building in Whitehall, London, next to the
Cenotaph is decorated with carved swastikas.

--
Cheers,
 Bob                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca