From: "mike.wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: OT:Weird place names-was: GFM Attendees (updated) Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:31:06 +0000

Hi,

Frank wrote:

> Racking my brains over that one, Mark. I have this vague feeling that I should know them, or that I knew of
> them in a past life, but it's just not clicking right now.
>
> I remember there was a movie in the 70's called FM (wasn't there?) that no one went to see, but it had a
> really good soundtrack, with the title song by Steely Dan.

Sure you're not thinking of UHF?  Infinitely superior to anything by
that bunch of westcoast wastrels.  8-)

Polka time...

mike

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca