Sorry you lost your PZ-1p, Tanya, but at least you kept your boys safe.

It's very easy to fall into mourning over days like that, and a certain
amount of that is healthy, but I think it's much more important to take
something positive away from it. Use it as a learning opportunity.

I've said it here before, but it's worth repeating: I used to shoot
eight-ball with a friend who, when I would express some disgust over blowing
a shot, would always ask, "But did you learn?" It was half in jest, I know,
but it's something I've carried with me for many years, because it can be
applied to any mishap, mistake or other bad experience.

So, Tanya, I have to ask: But did you learn?

Doug