Tanya & Russell Mayer wrote:

> Yep, not insured or repairable, but as I said before, these things happen
> for a reason, and I am sure that there must be another opportunity of some
> description waiting for me out there - just gotta find it.....

If you want to feel good about it, my ME Super jammed up right before
something important and unrepeatable that I was about to go shoot, and
in a panic I went camera shopping, looking for whatever Pentax body in
decent shape I could find...and lo and behold, I found an LX in
mechanically great shape (it had been overhauled in the recent past) but
a bit of a beater, lookswise...for $350 CDN.

I miss my ME Super, but I'm glad that it broke down right when it did.

-Aaron

p.s. I hear that chicken mcnuggets are mostly pork.

p.p.s. the above sentence is a total lie.