>>OT:  Possible wives-tale.  My wife was telling me last weekend that one her
>girlfriend's aways back husband was a beef buyer and would travel the
country to cattle auctions.  The term "cancer-beef" apparently applied to cattle that
had tumors and were otherwise "unprime".  Apparently, according to the story,
McDonalds was consistently the buyer of this kind of livestock and always bought it up
quickly.<<

Tom,

You'll find McDonald's beef quality in the USA and around the world is excellent.  It
always frosts me to hear the beef criticized when the grades of beef purchased are
better than that used by Wendy's...and that's from the Merril Lynch folks watching the
commodities markets.

With all the worldwide scares on the beef supply, you don't need to start any more.
Everybody from McDonald's to the Beef Council to the government is working hard to
protect you.

Stockholder,  Bob S.