I've been to Dodge City, seen the pens, shooed the flies. I've also worked in a
chicken processing plant and a pickle plant, and worked in restaurants and specialty
food warehouses. All of these things have something in common. What do you think it is?

Not a damn one of them belongs on a Pentax discussion list.

Doug

At 10:52 AM -05003/24/01, dosk caused thus to appear:

--
Douglas Forrest Brewer
Ashwood Lake Photography