On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Tanya Mayer Photography wrote:

> It
> is very strange to me that in the AF360fgz, Pentax would only refer to the
> MZ-S, when in reality (according to IT'S manual), I am able to use the MZ-6
> in much the same way....

When was the one printed and when was the other printed?

I am pretty sure that the -6 has P-TTL. What I found shocking was that
the Cobra 750 can be driven (I don't know how successfully) by the
MZ-6 in P-TTL mode. I was selling one to a shop and they tested it on
an MZ-6. It flashed twice, which cannot be red-eye reduction as it
only works with the OB flash. Or am I wrong in this one?

Kostas
p.s.: Pity this flash has a blue cast. It is excellent otherwise and
quite cheap.