From: "Lasse Karlsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: GFM and a CRAPPY weekend...
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:51:43 +0200

<snip>
In a way they are public, but in another way, and in the way we may normally think about it, it's not public like it would be in statements made in a newspaper, a magazine, on the radio or on television.
I guess it's not likely that just anyone outside this list will read what's being said here, but if bad comes to worse, things may turn out in a way they were not intended to.
<snip>

The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca