From: Pat White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: GFM and a CRAPPY weekend...
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:39:17 -0800

Trailer Park Boys rule!!!  Well, Sunnyvale Trailer Park, anyway.  Just sent
the 1st two seasons DVD to my brother in California for some CanCon
(Canadian Content) in his video viewing.  Now he's really glad to be in
California.

Pat White

The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca