From: Kevin Waterson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 18 December 2003 2:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: *Australian GFM (Abridged/Consolidated)*

This one time, at band camp, "Bob Rapp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As large as OZ is and the closeness of our Kiwi friends, I would not rule
> out the South Island - now that place is stunning.

I guess 'stunning' is subjective. A friend in Norway said he would love
to visit Oz to do some photo shooting. I told him there is not much
to photo that is out of the ordinary, Kanagroos, beaches, mountains etc.
He said he had the same problem, nothing to photograph but glaciers etc.
How I would love that.

Kind regards
Kevin

--